CSA/Veggie Box 2022 Season
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 CSA Vegetable season at Common Ground Farm! We supply weekly or bi-weekly boxes of certified organic vegetables from our farm. On top of that we source amazing local produce that we don’t grow and add other organic products that you can add to your shares. Anything that is not organically grown is clearly marked and members get complete freedom to choose what goes into their shares every week! Please sign up by clicking on the button below, or for more info, read on!
Full Season 2022 Shares:
In 2022 we are combining the summer and fall share season, from June to December. Members may cancel at any time.
Small, Medium or Large Shares available
Weekly or biweekly
On farm pickup: Friday from, 1 to 7pm on the farm
Delivery: Thursday or Friday
SMALL: $30 per share
MEDIUM: $39 per share
LARGE: $49 per share
Upon signup, you will be charged a deposit of for your first share. Then you pay weekly after that.
is Fridays from, 1 to 7 pm. The Farm is at 6986 Middle River Road, St.Thomas. Please bring a box / bag or basket to bring home your share.
will be Thursdays or Fridays. A delivery schedule will be sent out each week and although it’s not exact, it does give you a rough idea of when we will be there.
- Default drop off location is usually a front or side porch. If you have special instructions include them in your profile or let us know.
- Members living in apartments should arrange with their superintendents to make sure we can deliver and give us any special instructions.
Western Fair market pickup:
During opening hours: Saturdays 8-3 and Sundays 10-2
Kitchener Market pickup:
Saturdays from 7 am to 2 pm. Delivery in Kitchener coming as soon as we have enough interest!
Why would I choose farm pickup and not delivery?
- Coming to the farm allows you to see what we do and how we grow your food!
- We have a flower / herb / display garden and you are welcome to walk around and pick yourself a bouquet, or just enjoy the space
- As an exchange for the cost of delivery your shares will have a bit more veggies in them (for example a small share at the farm is almost the same as a medium share delivered)
- Our dogs really love the attention
But the farm is too far and I can’t commit to coming each week
How the Harvie system works:
- With our online system you will get an email listing the contents of your box for that week
- You have two days to switch out some vegetables for others you prefer. You also have an opportunity to add extras (more produce, eggs, bread, fruit) to your box. To watch a 2:30 video with more details, click here.
- Click here for a more detailed policy regarding cancellations, vacations, and more.